Summary document

This excel file lists all STEM opportunities I know of and a brief summary of what I know about each one - I have been using it to organise my posts. Since I tend to remove posts when they go out of date and sometimes don't upload them again perfectly on time, I figured it may be helpful for some of you - particularly to anyone who doesn't regularly check the site or wants to know about opportunities several months before they become available. The document was last updated on 22/8/14. If you spot any errors or have any suggestions or updates, please get in touch using the 'contact us' box on the left of this page.

Some entries have comments which were previously my posts about them on this site - new opportunities don't usually have this. Entries are sorted by age group. The colour coding indicates how up to date the information is (on day of uploading) - red = information from previous year; orange = vaguely correct information, e.g. month given rather than precise dates; green = latest, up to date information.

Total Pageviews